11pm, taking a break from studying, sha na na na na. That's my song. Here's some things flying around my head right now.
- My new guitar and burning desire to be amazingly good within 2 weeks tops.
- Piano proficiency exam (performance of 2 pieces for some teachers)on monday and that one jazz tune that I have yet to memorize...
- Ward service project on saturday that I think I'm responsible for, painting and cleaning out a food pantry!
- Cute cuddly little mouse friend scurrying around my kitchen, I swear I just heard him. I should name him. Ideas?
- New E3 Imagine video I finished up this week and all the other edits and changes I'd like to make to it. #neverending
- Pixy hair cut.
- Downton Abby season 2 and how frustrated I am that I can't find it online anywhere!
- Badly wishing I could hop on a plane to Taiwan and hangout with one of my favorite companions from the mission after catching up with her yesterday. Miss her!
- Mommy and Daddy coming out next week for my graduation. Weren't we just here for Drew's graduation?
- That girl yesterday who asked how old I turned on saturday and her response was, "really? you don't look that old!". hmmmm
- Baby Porter and baby Marsden- I just want to squeeze them and give them like 27 kisses.. each. 13 days!
- Potential teaching job in Cambridge at an Elementary Charter school as their music teacher, and my nervousness to be starting a real career. What's wrong with me and commitment?!
- Might be homeless in the fall if I don't find a place to live! Homeless people are nice, I might make a good one. I might make more money doing that.
- How I really want to answer more questions on my mormon.org profile- eSPECially the ones about polygamy and homosexuality... hard
- Augmented 6 chords, chordal common chord tones, secondary dominants, anticipations, neopolitan 6 chords... blah blah blah.
- Oh yes, and how one of the greatest guys I've ever met and I aren't dating anymore... time for another song. La la la CJP is crazy la la sha na na na. (you can LOL now)
- My siblings and their spouses all going to see The Avengers tonight and wishing I could be with them!
I'm actually doing really well and couldn't be more excited to graduate in about a week! Berklee has been good to me, but I'm excited to move on. Can't wait to spend some quality time with mom and dad and get them all to myself. I love the Lord, love the Gospel, and am grateful for the many lessons I've learned since I've been back to Boston.
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing... character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved"-Helen Keller