Monday, June 30, 2008

Memorial day and Drew's Birthday!

I have been so terrible with blogging lately. I apologize. Well I can't believe that June is already over! It has been an incredible month though! Since being back in Boston I have been going to summer School at Berklee and working on the side. I have also been having a blast going on trips with friends and playing lots and lots! 











The Porter trio- Dinner for Drew's 23 Birthday! We ate at a yummy place on Newbury St., Charley's. I Highly recommend it for anyone that comes to Boston! 












                                      

















Memorial day activities! We had a wonderful picnic with a large group along the Charles river and then we played Frisbee and football. It was a beautiful day!








2 comments:

prism said...

yikes! That's a creepy picture of Denver. :-P

vallarsen49 said...

yay! I was still there for this whole post. -- THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND ME IS SO CUTE PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME OR PUT IT ON FACEBOOK!!!!- we're sisters