Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again.. kind of







So I am officially leaving Boston for the summer! I took my last final yesterday afternoon and boy what a relief! The last thing that I had to do for finals was my piano proficiency exam which went really well. I walked out of the room, through my arms up, and just started dancing in the hallway, it was quite the scene. I literally skipped all the way home which while skipping only took me about umm 4 minutes tops. All of my finals went really well and I had an amazing semester. I learned so much! I just hope I can remember it all, I'm sure that my new skill of being able to write a counterpoint invention equally as brilliant as Bach's will come in handy some day ;) 

I really love Boston though and I am going to miss being here this summer! But... I know that many other great adventures lie in my summer days. I am really glad that I got to experience the last few weeks of Spring out here, it has been so beautiful! It was really rainy this week, but last week was amazing. It actually got up to 90 degrees on the 28th (my birthday), I felt like I was in good ol arizona again, truly wonderful. 

Tara and I are packing our room up right now and have a flight at 8 tomorrow morning. It's hard to pack especially when you have so much stuff. Seriously I had no idea we had so much stuff until we had to pack our whole room... goodness. Luckily we have our amazingly wonderful brother denver who has helped us out with storing all of it! He will be driving the Tahoe across the country in a couple of days which is a huge help!! 

alright, I must get back to packing. Arizona..... here I come! 

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Can't wait to see you! you can't get here soon enough! We need to play and sing, and all kinds of crazy! love ya!

Paul and Mallory Leatham said...

yay Carly! I know it's always bitter/sweet leaving. But AZ will be a blast. I'm comin there in a couple weeks. I must see you! travel safe

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Boston will miss you, but AZ will greet you warmly. Catch the pun? It was great to see you a few weeks ago; thanks for hanging out with me!