Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last ten minutes of being a teen!!

So I am turning 20 years old in ten minutes! I have been thinking about my years as a teenager and about how wonderful those years were! So many memories! Tonight I had a wonderful party with some friends it the lovely Katasha's house. Then John Hopkins took us down to the Harbor and it was so amazing! I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my last few hours of being 19! Being a teenager has been wonderful. But... I am very excited to be in my twenties. Going from 19 to 20 just sounds like such a big difference. Well, it is! I am so excited for the many years to come. Life is wonderful and I am excited for the many things ahead of me! I know that there is a great plan in store for me and I can't wait to find out what it is, and to live it! 

-Carly Jo :)

1 comment:

Spuhlers said...

Happy Birthday Carly!!! Hope you had a good one, and I'm sure your 20's are going to be fabulous. You're so awesome and so dang cute!!! Glad to hear from you!! Keep us posted on life! Love ya.