Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quilt extravaganza- still excepting blankets for Sandy victims!

I've been meaning to update for a while and then just slacked off.... The last few weeks have been wonderful as we have had blankets piling into my apartment out here in Boston!!! My ward decided to contribute as well so we purchased enough material for 100 fleece blankets and worked on cutting and tying them this last week. Here are a few pics. (And sorry some of them are blurry... guess I need to get the new iphone). 










We had a lot of fun getting all of this done and the help of so many wonderful people! Please keep sending your blankets in. If you're in Arizona you can drop them off at my parents house at 3917 E. Des Moines St in Mesa. If your're in Boston you can bring them over anytime to my apartment at 54 Maplewood st. in Watertown. 

Thanks! 

No comments: