Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snowy sacrament meetings and sunday reminders

"Now my bethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever." Alma 26:37

I'm grateful to have some really close friends that live so close to us here in Watertown. There are around 5 homes with LDS guys and girls within walking distance to one another. We all gathered this morning for sacrament meeting and it was very special. I decided to share this scripture because it hit me so powerfully this morning how mindful the Lord is of each of us and our individual needs. His love can be felt at any time and in any place the moment we invite him in. It is a very powerful principle. The love of the Lord is all around us, continuously, we just have to keep the pathway to us clear by filling our lives with good things (and good people). 




Happy Sunday to the rest of you! 

No comments: