Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 15: Hong Kong went so fast! Not enough time!

We went to Hong Kong! It was great!

We only had 2 full days there, not enough time for one of my favorite cities in the world. I love the hustle and bustle NYC feel of the city. I love funny loud Chinese people and double decker busses.




I loved the four families that we had the chance to take photos with while there! Even in little apartments we were able to really capture the kinds of lives that they live there. I love getting to know families! It's teaching me a lot about things that I would like to have in my future home, so I feel selfish at times for gaining and learning so much from all these people that we meet!






I'm excited for these books. With every country it becomes clearer and clearer to me what an incredible impact these books could have on people around the world. It is a simple way to share a basic message of family, love, and unity. There are people that need to know that there are families and people just like them ALL over, and that they are doing their best to live a happy life. And  kids will love learning about kids around the world, who are just like them! Whether they live in Ireland, Mexico, Boston... Philippines, Mongolia, or France.. there are kids everyone!


I just love it!


No comments: