Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 18: Photo of the day. Can't keep my eyes open.


Honestly I'm so exhausted,  I can barely keep my eyes open. We were riding the tuk tuks home and I was trying so hard to stay awake, don't know how I could have been so tired with all the bright lights, honking horns, and dad climbing over me to take pictures. 


But I had to post these pictures! We were out in the country a little ways away from the city Phnom Phen in Cambodia. We drove down a long dirt road for probably 15 minutes and we were lucky it hadn't rained today because if it had it would have been too muddy for us to go down. The neighborhood was full of kids once again just playing and having fun. The home we were having our photo shoot in was pretty small so I took the chance to explore a little bit on my own. Good idea Carly!


Is he not adorable? I wanted to take him home with me. His parents owned a cute little shop and lived right there in it. Most families who have stores actually live there as well, usually it's just one room for the store and they have little beds in the back. I can't imagine what that would be like, to live with so little and in really rough circumstances. 
But they were happy and that's all that matters. 



No comments: