Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 17: Love in Cambodia.


During our photo shoot I ran downstairs to take pictures of the neighborhood and the street. Cambodia is such a beautiful place! I was in LOVE with these three girls. They stood here for me and loved having their pictures taken. I couldn't help but stop and think about their lives, their families, what they like to do for fun, their favorite foods. Oh how I wish we had time to get to know more kids! How I also wish I could speak Cambodian so I could have talked and laughed with them... 


I was also in LOVE with this father and his daughter. He was so cute with her and loved making her laugh. It was very obvious that they had such a close relationship and that she looked up to him so much. Their house was little and they didn't have much, but wow they were such a happy family. Honestly I just feel so spoiled! These people live such simple happy lives, and I complain when my sister borrows a shirt or there isn't an extra car for me to use. Talk about a wake up call. 

No comments: