Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 22: Reasons to be excited in Nepal!

We woke up this morning at 3AM to catch our 8AM flight to Nepal. So, we are just a little bit tired.... I don't know why, but I have the hardest time sleeping on airplanes! I'm trying really hard to get over it because flights is really a good time to catch up on some rest. Let me know if you have any solutions for that one!

We are in the city of Kathmandu which is the capitol of Nepal. After just a few short hours of being here, we've already got a good feel for the people and their culture! Here are a few pictures I got during our walk down the street this evening looking for some good food.





We have two families scheduled to photograph tomorrow. The people here are so beautiful so I'm really excited to spend some time with them! 

1 comment:

Joel & Clarissa said...

This is all amazing! I wish I could be there with ya in Nepal!